Friday 10 August 2012

Primping with Valentin Perrin


Name : Valentin Perrin
City : Paris
Date : 10th of August, 2012

1. What would you describe your design style as?
 My work is basically based on the history of costume in Europe from 1900 to 1950.

2. What is your personal favorite outfit to wear?
 Nothing in particular though I prefer winterly dress so that I can play more with layers and texture.

3. What do you think is one of the most essential characteristics in a best friend?
 I think the most essential characteristic in a best friend is loyalty.

4. What other forms of art do you participate in?
 I do fashion design (drawing and sewing), photography, illustrations and painting

5. When did you realize that fashion design was a passion of yours?
I have always drawn and it evolved naturally into creating fashion figures

6. If I gave you a little pug puppy to dress up, what would you have it wear?
I think I would make it wear a ruff, like Queen Elizabeth the Ist.

7. They say you learn something new everyday. What did you learn today

I've learned about how I would dress up a pug puppy if I had to.


Eevee asks: "If you were an animal, which one would you want to be, and why?"
 I would prefer to be a cat because they're very elegant and graceful, visually speaking 

8. Is there anything coming up that we should be looking forward to? and is there anything you'd like to say to all your fans?

Nothing unusual to look for. I try to hold on to some steadiness in my projects and my work. I would simply like to thank everyone who follow and support my work.

If you'd like to see Valentin's work, check out his website below! :)


http://valentinperrin.wix.com/officialsite


No comments:

Post a Comment