Tuesday 10 July 2012

Prelude to the Interviews

This section of my blog is for interviewing artists from all over the world about their lives in their respective fields, but not exclusively.
The goals of these interviews are as follows:
  • To promote art and artists worldwide
  • To create avenues where people can learn about art and artists
  • To share inspirational stories
  • To show similarities and differences between individuals worldwide
  • To keep myself out of trouble
  • To make people smile
During each interview, I allow one question to be asked by my bratty kitten, Eevee. She always wants to be involved, but just doesn't quite understand the interview process.

*Note: I leave in all grammatical errors to show that everyone makes mistakes. *


If you, or anyone you know would like to be a part of this project, feel free to email me at:harmony.hawthorn@hotmail.com


(And please, don't be shy. I don't know all the artists in the world, so I need for you guys to come to me. I can only go so far on my own.)


All of the interviewees have volunteered their precious time for this, so please take the time to acknowledge them, if you're able to!
I'd like to thank everyone who has been interviewed for sharing a little piece of themselves for this project.

I hope you all enjoy the interviews you are about to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment